Beltline Block | 118m | 36s | ONE Properties | Gibbs Gage

yah something is amiss...first image shows the entire plaza and how the new podium will merge with the original proposed tower?? Whereas the second image shows the new tower podium in the foreground but not the background. Unclear to me why you wouldn't have a more cohesive design between the 2 towers

If I had to make a guess, I'd say the first MG2 render is probably an older concept one, and the second render is a newer one

ahwhiwfahifwa.PNG

awfhiihfwhiawf.PNG

If I had to make a guess, I'd say the first MG2 render is probably an older concept one, and the second render is a newer one

View attachment 599147
View attachment 599148
Good catch, so for sure different tower designs. I thought it was the same design, but a better rendering, but I see in your post quite a few things are different on the tower portion.

So let me get this right, with the remaining amount of units, we’re either going to see

a) TWO towers both taller than 17th and 4th (which would make both of them the two tallest residential buildings in Calgary)

Or

b) we possibly see one of the towers pushing beyond 200m. Maybe they try for height record in Calgary , who knows?

I hope we see the project through its full completion. Weve been dry on height projects since office towers lost its demand. Now we could see 3 towers in Calgary with height rivalling those office towers 🤩

Good catch, so for sure different tower designs. I thought it was the same design, but a better rendering, but I see in your post quite a few things are different on the tower portion.
I very much like the primary image they are using on their website, which shows the whole plaza....but were essentially looking at three different podium/tower designs across the 3 photos...very difficult to tell what is what.

IMG_3307.png
IMG_3309.png
1702499744675.png

🥲🥲🥲

I will happily sacrifice my incredible view for a development this beautiful.

Or I’ll just move to the west side of the tower. Also it’s called First on Tenth now, not Bromley Square 😉

Back