Beltline Block | 118m | 36s | ONE Properties | Gibbs Gage

Feel like they should, especially with the RiverWalk Barrier complete as well. We don’t need to be ruining the public realm of the city further anymore.

Good news! The project was posted on official website of Alberta projects.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-02-18-29-28-382_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-18-29-28-382_com.android.chrome.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2024-02-02-18-29-37-585_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-18-29-37-585_com.android.chrome.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 50
Between this one, Lincoln, Park Central II, and the renovated IBM building, it's going to be quite an upgrade for that 3-block stretch of 11 ave.
Has to be a matter of time for the block just east of this. With a Green line station going in there who ever owns that parcel must see their time to build coming soon.

Has to be a matter of time for the block just east of this. With a Green line station going in there who ever owns that parcel must see their time to build coming soon.
It wouldn't surprise me if the landowner has discussed integration of the station entrance with a development

Yeah it’s been undergoing interior demolition for over a month now. I posted about it in General Construction a while back. It’s not approved yet, but looks like they’re pretty sure about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Holy shit, that looks amazing! Two towers? I thought this was only one tower?

Having just got back from Vegas, this looks like the perfect complex and location (if not this one, the new one proposed on 4th St. And 17th Ave.) to open up an Eataly. That place is absolutely fantastic and would be a huge draw.

Oh, wow, this looks interesting

https://mg2.com/projects/beltline-block/
afwhifwhiahfiwa.PNG

Huh, it seems MG2 is on the latest DP as well.

aksfkpapkfap.PNG

Also, unit count seems to have upped to 1475 units.

afwjojofwjoaf.PNG

Considering 1475 is MORE than quadruple the current number of units, I'm going to assume the future phases will include at least one substantially taller tower.

Last edited:

Back