Beltline Block | 118m | 36s | ONE Properties | Gibbs Gage

Wow, that looks great! So does this mean the original 36 storey tower DP has been redesigned to now be one of the two towers shown in the renders? Or are the two towers, the 36 storey tower and the 11 storey residential conversion the 4 towers?

Wow, that looks great! So does this mean the original 36 storey tower DP has been redesigned to now be one of the two towers shown in the renders? Or are the two towers, the 36 storey tower and the 11 storey residential conversion the 4 towers?
In that DP post on the previous page, it appears that one of the redesigned towers is for sure on the site of the tower originally posted here. So yeah, fingers crossed it was a full redesign and not just a tease of what could be.

Is it confirmed now that the new renders are, indeed, what is proposed here?

This is only a guess on my part, but I suspect the tower shown in the original is also the tower shown in the recent rendering, but they've added two more to the mix, and including the conversion building and they now have a total of 4 buildings.
100ish units for the conversion and say 400ish for the first building, would still leave almost 1k for the other two towers. Definitely some height happening here.

Last edited:
Cool podium.

The tower behind Ristorante is on the podium of the 36 storey GG tower so this is either old or new version.
yah something is amiss...first image shows the entire plaza and how the new podium will merge with the original proposed tower?? Whereas the second image shows the new tower podium in the foreground but not the background. Unclear to me why you wouldn't have a more cohesive design between the 2 towers

Back