• Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Patrick.1980

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm glad the project looks very much like the rendering so far. I know the longtime owners of the autobody shop, were involved in the development and they wanted to give Inglewood something out of the ordinary, and so far it's looking good. The silvery gray panels will be have a big sway in the final look.

There has been no construction progress since site prep. The project has been sold to a new developer who will be keeping it largely as currently proposed. They are currently going through some additional DD and value engineering prior to proceeding with construction.
I can confirm that BPM Construction Management has just been awarded the project as G.C. At this stage, they are trying to take cost out while still staying as close to the original design, specs & amenities as possible. Good luck with that as this project was originally budgeted 3-4 years ago!

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think the light coloured panels are going to look great. I hope they have a lot more up when I'm in Calgary in a couple of weeks.

maestro

Member Bio
Reaction score
Everything is so random on this one. It appears to be suffering from multiple personalities disorder.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Article in Condo Living says they are 80% sold. Unit count is now 61, down from 66, as some people have combined two suites. This project has been on the market for at least 3 years and maybe 4.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Got some update pics of Avli that I will upload later on. They are installing what looks like steel shingles on parts of the building.

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting more white panels, or the usual type metal aluminum panels in gray. This is above what I had hoped for.