101 – 11th Avenue SE | 120.09m | 37s | Oxford Properties | Zeidler

I really need this building to happen. An entire city block of surface parking just disappearing. Pleeeeease.
I agree! This is only about half the city block, but I'm sure it would catalyze the other side once it got going. It's also a very prominent empty space in the east beltline right now and would fill in a major gap.

I’ve needed to go into the branch to:
- Apply for mortgage
- Open business account
- Set up RESP
- Open TFSA
- Get certified cheques
- Get foreign currency
- Make large deposits
- Close old unneeded accounts
Most of those are things not done very often, and some of those you don’t need to go into a branch for anymore. Still, the banks keep opening branches.

I'd prefer this one, but either one would be awesome.

I recall hearing something about this one last year, so maybe it is? I really hope so.

Not doubting anyone, but I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if this one goes ahead soon, especially since it's Oxford.

Not doubting anyone, but I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if this one goes ahead soon, especially since it's Oxford.
If this and Place Ten West go ahead within the next 12 months… I will be extra-eeeeemly happy.

Alternatively, I will accept phase 1 and 2 of East Village Courtyard instead of either of the other project.

Oh yeah I forgot about Park Central North! And that one is almost a sure thing for this year.

East Village Courtyard is the central block of EV on the block immediately south of Evolution. There is a thread for it a few pages back.

The best thing about every project likely/rumoured to go ahead this year are currently empty lots. No demolition, just straight intensification.

I wonder if the rumored project is Park Central 2? The tower is on 12th, but the first phase is on 11th. I would be quite happy if it was this one going.

good point. likely its park central 2 (north). seems we have confirmation of that going ahead september-ish.

Back