Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The thing I really like about both The Dominion and The Bridges project is that they will both rise above the surrounding buildings that are around 7 storeys. A bit of diversity in height makes for a much more interesting streetscape.

Second tower is really starting to come along. Also i got to see a bit of the exterior material and I gotta say it looks really good.
20210107_153046.jpg
20210107_152946_HDR.jpg

Here are the revised renders. The west tower has been shortened due to the shadowing concerns raised by the residents of Bucci's Radius to the north. It's worth mentioning that Bucci is also the developer of this one, so they don't wanna piss off the residents of their latest project if they wanna make sales in this one. It's a perfectly fine compromise, considering the shortening of the west tower allows sunlight for most of the year on Radius' rooftop patio.

View attachment 163116
View attachment 163115
View attachment 163114
View attachment 163117
View attachment 163113
Hmm, it was mentioned earlier it was shortened. Are we sure they're both the same height?

The west tower (currently topped out) was supposed to be the shorter one due to concerns from residents in Radius (shadowing of their rooftop amenity area). It appears that clearly those concerns were disregarded. Both towers will be the same height.

Back