Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The final exterior material is not exposed unfortunately, but we can get a sense of how it'll look overall. It'll be nice to see the wrapping come off the horizontal panels.

00-DSC_9438.JPG
00-DSC_9473.JPG
00-DSC_9482.JPG
00-DSC_9551.JPG
00-DSC_9552.JPG

I had a southwest corner balcony, unobstructed, and 17 stories up and at my place before I moved at the start of Covid. Summers were a dream, west facing gets a lot of hate but I absolutely loved it. Blinds are a must, but I'll be looking for a west facing again for my next place.

This is definitely making it's way into my top five in the city. The location is perfect too, where you can take it all in from the middle of the park. It will be even better in the summer when you just walk out onto the park with a fresh cone of Village ice cream!

Until the summer sun reflecting off those shiny panels melts it...

I agree, anyone living up there overlooking the park will have it made. All these trees they planted around the park are maturing quickly and will provide a nice foreground, while the skyline will provide a nice background. The park will be even more used in coming summers once these projects are completed, and the sound of kids will be nice.

Back