Annex | 29.87m | 9s | Minto Group | Nyhoff Architecture

True. It looks good in pics, but looks better in person. The glass on Annex is very well done.
Agreed, this is a really simple and sophisticated building. Glass is really nice. If they do high quality landscaping on the street and lane edges, winner winner chicken dinner. Filled that Mainstay thing out, good call on Minto's part, easy and effective way to receive quality feedback. The developer i worked for in Vancouver crossed trained with Minto, honestly seems like a very well run company who can make a development work in any market. Impressed with Minto's work so far and happy they are here. Wish they would pick up some of the EV sites at a discount that Fram + Slokker unloaded.

Last edited:
Agreed, this is a really simple and sophisticated building. Glass is really nice. If they do high quality landscaping on the street and lane edges, winner winner chicken dinner. Filled that Mainstay thing out, good call on Minto's part, easy and effective way to receive quality feedback. The developer i worked for in Vancouver crossed trained with Minto, honestly seems like a very well run company who can make a development work in any market. Impressed with Minto's work so far and happy they are here. Wish they would pick up some of the EV sites at a discount that Fram + Slokker unloaded.

I know nothing about the economics of the East Village sites, but that would be great and instead of towers we get these quality midrise developments to fill out EV.

I know nothing about the economics of the East Village sites, but that would be great and instead of towers we get these quality midrise developments to fill out EV.
I would be very happy to see EV filled out with some smaller individual projects rather than more large podium multi-tower projects. I'm guessing economics are the reason we haven't seen that, but who knows, maybe going forward we will.

763C5913-F8AE-405B-B16F-713332BAEE3A.jpeg

Back