Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
How long window wall has been used and the percentage of residential towers in the city using window wall is extraneous information.It's not pertinent to the time Arriva was built

Nuera wasn't built by Batistella. Montana or Five West are a couple others. Local developers were using stick curtain wall systems at the time Arriva was built. Bosa was using window wall. We've gone backwards since those days once Vancouver and Toronto developers took more of the market share and now everyone uses window wall.
Incorrect. I'm pretty sure Arriva was window wall, you always go on about this stuff and you're always wrong. Curtain wall has been double the cost of window wall since window wall was invented. The suppliers of the glazing systems on the first wave of condo towers here are based out of Toronto and Vancouver, and the local developers have shallower pockets than those elsewhere, so they went the affordable option.

60BE0B6B-2D42-4A26-B23B-67E858FC6CD7.jpeg

When are they going to change the name of this project to the skeleton? :p

Has a nice ring to it...

Incorrect. I'm pretty sure Arriva was window wall, you always go on about this stuff and you're always wrong. Curtain wall has been double the cost of window wall since window wall was invented. The suppliers of the glazing systems on the first wave of condo towers here are based out of Toronto and Vancouver, and the local developers have shallower pockets than those elsewhere, so they went the affordable option.

Curtain wall being more expensive than window wall is once again preaching general knowledge and irrelevant to the conversation. You calling me "always wrong" is baseless without evidence. You can start by proving the list of towers from the era I have provided being window wall instead of stick curtain wall systems.

I didn't know what the fuck I was doing when I developed my first few properties. Don't assume the local developers knew any better. I assume they went with curtain wall because that is what they knew. A lot of them also went bankrupt.

Arriva is also clearly not window wall. You can't even tell the difference so stop.

Back