Votes: 18 47.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad the project looks very much like the rendering so far. I know the longtime owners of the autobody shop, were involved in the development and they wanted to give Inglewood something out of the ordinary, and so far it's looking good. The silvery gray panels will be have a big sway in the final look.

There has been no construction progress since site prep. The project has been sold to a new developer who will be keeping it largely as currently proposed. They are currently going through some additional DD and value engineering prior to proceeding with construction.
I can confirm that BPM Construction Management has just been awarded the project as G.C. At this stage, they are trying to take cost out while still staying as close to the original design, specs & amenities as possible. Good luck with that as this project was originally budgeted 3-4 years ago!

First panels going up on Avli.
IMG_3869.JPG
IMG_3869a.jpg

I think the light coloured panels are going to look great. I hope they have a lot more up when I'm in Calgary in a couple of weeks.

Everything is so random on this one. It appears to be suffering from multiple personalities disorder.

Article in Condo Living says they are 80% sold. Unit count is now 61, down from 66, as some people have combined two suites. This project has been on the market for at least 3 years and maybe 4.

Got some update pics of Avli that I will upload later on. They are installing what looks like steel shingles on parts of the building.

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting more white panels, or the usual type metal aluminum panels in gray. This is above what I had hoped for.

Back