News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Experiences at other forums

I don't go there much anymore, my face was getting sore from the constant face-palms! Also I got to the point where I couldn't stand the people in the Canada section.
Anyhow it's no concern to me anymore as I'm enjoying this site. A good group of people, good updates and good discussion.
I also was a longtime SSP lurker. I still go back to it here and there, however I'm enjoying this page a lot more. Better functionality and seems like less squabbling in the chats.

Hi Group,
Short Question? See the Term SSP Mentioned. What was It.
Tnx,
Operater.

It was a site 99% similar to this one. Due to lack of active mods the threads devolved into petty bickering and trolling. Many of us here are refugees from SSP Calgary.

For me it all started in the Canada section, there was one day when it was pretty bad and I decided I had had enough. The Calgary section was getting worse also. Funny how things never change....I remember SSC getting so bad I couldn't stand it, and then going to SSP.

For me it all started in the Canada section, there was one day when it was pretty bad and I decided I had had enough. The Calgary section was getting worse also. Funny how things never change....I remember SSC getting so bad I couldn't stand it, and then going to SSP.

Yeah, same problem for me. all the assholes in the Canada threads, and too many jackasses in the Calgary section.

Yeah, I think it's up to the mods to clean up some of the threads.
That's why I made myself the moderator here... That kind of thing won't be happening under my watch ;) Not that it's likely at the moment. So far everyone seems civil and focused on good discussion.

That's why I made myself the moderator here... That kind of thing won't be happening under my watch ;) Not that it's likely at the moment. So far everyone seems civil and focused on good discussion.

I definitely have faith in you that you'll never allow this wonderful forum to devolve into what SSP has become over the last 3-4 years, as we left for the same reasons. :)

I definitely have faith in you that you'll never allow this wonderful forum to devolve into what SSP has become over the last 3-4 years, as we left for the same reasons. :)
We have a good thing going here, lots of good contributors and discussion. I'll do my best to make sure it stays that way :)

Hi Group,
I have Been On Sky Rise Cities for a While , Just a Lurker at First but Spent More Time on Urban Toronto as I Still Like it a Lot Really. No Bad Feelings Went Full Time here because Calgary is MY HOMETOWN City and I Like what I saw Here Really Saw This Site Expanding a While Back so Hoped on Board. Now & Then Pop Up to See
How Things are Going in Edmonton & Vancouver. Smart Choice to Stay With S R C Calgary.
Tnx,
Calgary,

Back