Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
What’s this?
B60AEC92-41C9-4CD5-8BE7-DA3B2ACA46B8.jpeg

Doesn't look too wretched so far. That spandrel colour could easily be matched to a glass colour. I guess we'll see over the coming weeks.

It will be interesting to see how fast interior guys go through the floors once glass starts going up (in comparison to other builds). I imagine they must be a lot more prepared and have equipment/supplies staged with all the waiting they have been doing.

C'mon construction gods.... Please guide Cidex to make these bareable. The one component that I'm really worried about is the crown. I remember how excited I was for the nice big transparent glass crowns on the Nuera renderings. I could see the same solid spandrel reality in the cards for these.

I can't believe how long the glass/spandrel is taking. At least it's on site, so it's gotta go up sometime soon.

Any bets on who the first forum dude will be that gets a photo of it being installed?

a) 1875
b) govertical
c) surrealplaces
d) googspecial
e) urbanwarrior
And the rookie Chinese_T comes in for the steal.

As soon as I saw the renders for this one I knew we were screwed with a massive monument to spandrel in the sky. No way will any of these residential towers ever have a true light box crown. I think I’d prefer an open steel structure of the same shape.

The apron on this tower will guaranteed be the direction of the crown as well.

I’ll probably frost the part of my living room window that I can see this in.

C'mon construction gods.... Please guide Cidex to make these bareable. The one component that I'm really worried about is the crown. I remember how excited I was for the nice big transparent glass crowns on the Nuera renderings. I could see the same solid spandrel reality in the cards for these.

Is that spandrel glass? It looks like eifs.

Back