News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

With Canmore proving so difficult to develop in, Bragg Creek could become quite an attractive alternative. Let's hope the County enforces some good urban design, could end up with a real jem of a town and another tourist draw close to Calgary.

Does Bragg Creek and area fall under the new park fee scheme? I’m asking because I’ve never been out there and don’t really know if it’s in a park or not. If it does, at least Canmore has a no fee entrance going for it.
The town of bragg creek does not, but the west bragg creek trailhead does

Officially there are separate park areas. Not sure what is crown land and what is actual park land. Bragg Creek Provincial Park is obvious park land, but some of the surrounding land is crown land, and also some is private.

Capture.JPG

Does Bragg still have the 4 way stop when you come into town? If not, they need to put in regular traffic lights if this goes in.

It appears RNDSQR won the Proposal for the Fire Hall/Mixed Use project in Inglewood across from Gopher Park................ This should be fun.........

It's never been quite clear to me... is Gopher Park going to be lost due to this project or are they only planning on building on the gravel lot? I ask as I seem to remember the City of Calgary saying Gopher Park was only going to be temporary when it was built however I haven't been able to find any info on it one way or the other ever since.

Back