News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

I've been there a couple of times. Great place.
Not sure how far north of DT you are, but have you ever tried this company out? I do a maintenance across the street from them and they seem to be quite popular at lunch time.

Not sure if this one is of a scale that would warrant its own thread. We have seen a couple posts on it before, when the DP was submitted, including a rendering of the building that was on the DP notification sign. I found some better renderings on Gravity's website, the commercial DP in Bridgeland, which will extend the commercial mainstreet further west towards Edmonton Trail.
1597507796551.png

1597507829309.png

1597507857028.png

1597507883825.png

Not sure how far north of DT you are, but have you ever tried this company out? I do a maintenance across the street from them and they seem to be quite popular at lunch time.
I live 2 blocks away and so glad that it's actually a great place too.

View attachment 260371

Just saw this proposed building for a luxury condo tower posted on the McKinley page. Looks like the location is where the bounce basketball courts are in EV. (sorry for the grainy shot, it's a screenshot from IG).

I’m so into this.

New development in Inglewood:

Not completely sure where it is, but I think it might be adjacent to the Pearce Estate park?

Shows on the website that it's right here:

I'm not the biggest fan of it if it was on 9th avenue, but given the location and what's currently there I think it's pretty good.

Back