News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

IMG_3892.jpg

Lol, you’ll never get what you don’t ask for right?
On a serious note, a couple of mid rise towers around 10-15 floors and a couple of low rise buildings would fit nicely
I just need one highrise node like Metrotown or Edmonds style to pop up somewhere, I don't care where, just anywhere! Help give YYC that big-city vibe. Then, when I retire my calgary skyrise account, it'll be in peace!

Anthem has had that site for ages, even had approved DPs I think. The sales centre went up but never opened (not even sure it finished construction). The project is still up on their website as coming soon. Don't konw what they are waiting for, or if it is dead or not:

Anthem has had that site for ages, even had approved DPs I think. The sales centre went up but never opened (not even sure it finished construction). The project is still up on their website as coming soon. Don't konw what they are waiting for, or if it is dead or not:

Unfortunately, the area I was looking at for the townhomes. Good to see more development happening at Currie barracks, but I was hoping it was a bigger project.

I just need one highrise node like Metrotown or Edmonds style to pop up somewhere, I don't care where, just anywhere! Help give YYC that big-city vibe. Then, when I retire my calgary skyrise account, it'll be in peace!
Brentwood or the area NE of Chinook are our most likely spots. The area around Chinook should naturally develop into Calgary's midtown, it's pretty much right in the center of the city.

Back