News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Because its such a young city, Calgary hasn't had the chance to mature quite yet. Now that there isn't a huge economic boom of 200m towers, it seems like the city has shifted more to filling in the gaps, and I really like that. These are the kind of projects that give a city life and character.

New LCD screens and moss wall at Sunlife:
20210202_140902.jpg
20210202_140813.jpg
20210202_133345.jpg

If this is another RNDSQR project then Mardaloop is one lucky neighborhood! Between RNDSQR and Sarina this neighborhood is transforming virtually overnight.

I just hope that when co-op redevelops the land they bought that they don't ruin it. The site they own in the most prominent corner of 33rd and could really make or break the of Mardaloop. Hopefully they can match the quality we've mostly seen so far in the neighborhood
Really happy to see another RNDSQR building in the works for Marda Loop! This will a massive building! Frontage along 33rd Ave will be 300+ ft.

Also, I completely agree with you re: the Co-Op corner. That’s the most important corner/block in the neighbourhood.

hopefully the entire block is underground parking. marda loop is going to need it.
Yeah, I think a few heads will explode when redevelopment of the plaza begins. Honestly I hope it forces people to reconsider driving and they walk more.

Yeah it's veery cool. I believe the individual orbs will transition between different colours, I may be wrong though.

I really wish they would get that wavy sphere on 1 Street SW operational again. It was my favourite piece in thee city when I first moved here.

Yeah it's veery cool. I believe the individual orbs will transition between different colours, I may be wrong though.

I really wish they would get that wavy sphere on 1 Street SW operational again. It was my favourite piece in thee city when I first moved here.
That artwork on 1st was my favorite, and still one of my favorites even without the LEDS. I agree, it would be so great to see the LEDs working again.

Back