News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

000-DSC_7749.jpg

I hope they do a good job of Trinity Hills, the area is a damn mess right now. Also, the Paskapoo Slopes right above Trinity is a mountain biking paradise, hopefully a bike shop moves in and they can add some more trails to the area.

Last edited:

I am confused by what it says on the signage in front 'The Fifth'. It says "we love 17th ave so much we decided to keep it. coming spring/summer 2020. register online today"

Decided to keep what? The brick apartment building? Doesn't appear in the renders. Just confusing, probably meaningless slogans/marketing.

I am confused by what it says on the signage in front 'The Fifth'. It says "we love 17th ave so much we decided to keep it. coming spring/summer 2020. register online today"

Decided to keep what? The brick apartment building? Doesn't appear in the renders. Just confusing, probably meaningless slogans/marketing.

I believe that is in reference to changing from selling these as condos to them retaining the building and making them rentals.

I'm fine with them leaving the apartment. It's nothing special, but there aren't boutique sized brick apartments in Calgary. Also it really suck if they tore it down and never finished Fifth, or even got going on it.

Yeah it's been there a while. There's a thread for it, Block on Fourth.

Back