News   Nov 14, 2019
 61     0 
News   Nov 14, 2019
 21     0 

General Construction Updates

DiscoStu

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ha, I live in the area and was driving up Edmonton Trail yesterday and saw it for the first time and thought the same thing...where the hell did you come from?!

Meikkhaell

Member Bio
Reaction score
Sorry if we've discussed this already - been super busy & haven't had the time to read through ... but I was driving past McMahon yesterday and they had this massive metal structure in the parking lot. What is that for?

Lemonaidan

Member Bio
Reaction score
They are adding temporary suites at the south endzone for Grey Cup. I haven't been by but I THINK that is probably what your seeing.

Meikkhaell

Member Bio
Reaction score
They are adding temporary suites at the south endzone for Grey Cup. I haven't been by but I THINK that is probably what your seeing.
Sorry I should've specified, that would make sense. But this structure is in the parking lot along Crowchild, east of McMahon. It basically looks like a huge metal carport, like 3 storeys high. It's probably for the Grey Cup but it just looked really bizarre when I was driving by.

Nimbus

Member Bio
Reaction score
I saw that tent yesterday as well. Has the CP Rail logo on one end, I assumed it is for Grey Cup festivities.