News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Sorry if we've discussed this already - been super busy & haven't had the time to read through ... but I was driving past McMahon yesterday and they had this massive metal structure in the parking lot. What is that for?

They are adding temporary suites at the south endzone for Grey Cup. I haven't been by but I THINK that is probably what your seeing.

They are adding temporary suites at the south endzone for Grey Cup. I haven't been by but I THINK that is probably what your seeing.
Sorry I should've specified, that would make sense. But this structure is in the parking lot along Crowchild, east of McMahon. It basically looks like a huge metal carport, like 3 storeys high. It's probably for the Grey Cup but it just looked really bizarre when I was driving by.

I saw that tent yesterday as well. Has the CP Rail logo on one end, I assumed it is for Grey Cup festivities.

Century gardens:
20191104_143215.jpg

-mix of townhouses (approximately 14 metres in height) and one apartment building (approximately 16 metres in height, 4 storeys)

Are those stacked townhouses? Seems weird they're almost as tall as the 4 storey apartment building.

Back