News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

What happened to the plan for the Century Park tower? The developer did a land swap with the City and I believe the tower site was adjacent to the LRT station.

I think they have been using it as a staging area for construction, but not sure if any tower construction (pre-construction) is occurring. It looks like it has just been leveled and stripped of sod.

There is most definitely no tower preconstruction occurring. It is a staging area for the park revitalization. If we are lucky, that parcel will be made a grassy area leased to the city until the tower goes ahead in the years ahead.

I wasn’t thinking the tower was under construction. More that the park construction seems to encompass the tower site so maybe the tower plan is dead.

The tower is dead but the landownership won’t be. I’m sure it’ll return to a patch of grass like it was for a short period before it became the staging area.

I wasn’t thinking the tower was under construction. More that the park construction seems to encompass the tower site so maybe the tower plan is dead.

Back