News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Welcome Littlechilds. Looking forward to your posts.
Well, I finally gave up on the "other" tall building forum...the construction conversation was just getting down right weird. Only reason I stayed over there was for the building diagrams showing tallest to smallest...on a city basis / country basis, or world basis.
I hope to get back to long bike rides across this great city taking construction update photos to contribute here. Currently, looking forward to watching 11th and 11th go up, the speed of West Village, and future East Village development.

While I'm here....(sorry if its been asked already) anyone know what's going on with those last few stories on Telus...seems to have no progress these last few months.

Well, I finally gave up on the "other" tall building forum...the construction conversation was just getting down right weird. Only reason I stayed over there was for the building diagrams showing tallest to smallest...on a city basis / country basis, or world basis.
I hope to get back to long bike rides across this great city taking construction update photos to contribute here. Currently, looking forward to watching 11th and 11th go up, the speed of West Village, and future East Village development.

While I'm here....(sorry if its been asked already) anyone know what's going on with those last few stories on Telus...seems to have no progress these last few months.
11th and 11th and West Village Towers will really add prominence to the west end of the skyline. Even now WVT is changing the look and it still has 8 more floors to go.

Agreed, very strong numbers all considered, and most of that is in the Beltline. I don't think it'll be too long before the Beltline hits 30K. 5 years?

Perhaps even less. I'd imagine the Beltline will be around 26 000 as of this 2019 municipal census, and with around 3500 units UC or RC in the Beltline, we should see it surpass 30 000 by the time the current ones UC are complete.

Perhaps even less. I'd imagine the Beltline will be around 26 000 as of this 2019 municipal census, and with around 3500 units UC or RC in the Beltline, we should see it surpass 30 000 by the time the current ones UC are complete.
I think the Beltline will top 30K three years from now in the 2022 census.

Century gardens:
20190507_100232.jpg

No kidding. But apparently they're still targeting completion by the end of summer.

This looks like a great sports facility and I’m sure it’ll see lots of use, but Jeez! Would it kill ya to use a little bit of colour!? Even the basketball court is grey!

Back