News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.8K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

I toured this project recently - it's really coming together. They are roughly 75% leased up now and will have a brewery and several other local independent restaurateurs in the Market Shed space. They also have some cool spaces for live music, etc. The Beltline really needs this.

It looks good. There is so much empty street level space within a couple of blocks (either direction) of here. However, this looks like it will be a destination if it has the right draw. All depends on what hospitality/retail tenants they can lease to.
Agreed. This one block is really at a tipping point. It used to be a textbook example of how desolate the Beltline can be. Piece by piece, things have been changing. A lot of renovations on the south side of the block. Now this renovation on the north side. Most dramatically, I think, is how the bike lanes and the extended patios have reduced 12 Ave from 4 to 2 lanes.

nice to see retail being added in the beltline after several years of losing businesses and agree that stretch of 12th ave is much improved being reduced to 2 lanes. ive never noticed that less lanes have impeded traffic flow there, rather its made the street front much less hostile.

fingers crossed this is a success.

I don't think there's a thread for U of C's business school expansion (Mathison Hall). Here it is:
IMG_9613.jpg
IMG_9612.jpg

200324-exterior-south-east.jpg

Back