News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

Small project at top of Edmonton Trail hill now complete.
IMG_6660.JPG

Lots of work started beside Aspen Glen Landing shopping centre off 17th Ave. Not sure if they are expanding the commercial area.

A client of mine is converting an old office building on 4th Ave into a 108 room hotel. It’s the first I hear of such a development since the downturn. An interesting alternative to residential conversion.

That's great to hear. Any idea on the new tenant? Hopefully it's coupled with an exterior update like for the new conversion of Edmonton's former Enbridge Tower into their new Hyatt.

That's great to hear. Any idea on the new tenant? Hopefully it's coupled with an exterior update like for the new conversion of Edmonton's former Enbridge Tower into their new Hyatt.

I don't know what it will be called yet. I think it's going to be an independent brand as opposed to a chain. I'll update you if I learn more.

Is it this office building at 4th ave between 5th and 6th street? I think I remember hearing something about this a year or two ago.

That's the one. It will be a boutique hotel with a restaurant on the ground floor. I think it's called Wesley Hotel. Won't be open before July or August.

Back