News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

A different kind of infill. A mother in law suite above a back alley garage seen in Inglewood. Thoughts?

View attachment 172901
Nice windows! I think this will look good with good exterior materials. One thing i think helps laneway suites is adding good landscaping elements to make it sort of feel like a front yard. Lots of examples here in Vancouver to pick from.

20190208_125003.jpg

The Familia, retrofiturbanism, and FCC1982. Your conversation settings don't allow me to message you. The others have received a special invite. If you are around and wish, please message me.

If I missed anyone. Please message me as well.

This is the one basically right across from the pawn shop sharkys? Last time I saw it was still just a hole in the ground and the shafts were below grade I think.

This is the one basically right across from the pawn shop sharkys? Last time I saw it was still just a hole in the ground and the shafts were below grade I think.
That’s the one! The shafts went up sometime I think September or October maybe, then the sites at idle for quite a while. Glad to see there is action again.

I thought it was Castle Mountain Developments, but I don't see it on their website, unless they changed it to a 'one of' company related only to that site.

Back