News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.8K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

Holy crap! I had no idea how far along they were on West Eau Claire Park! That'a wicked! :D

I live right by this one so I'll do my best to get some regular photo updates.

Drill on site for Anthem's new multi-res project in Kensington. Not sure what the name is but will add another ~100 units right off Kensington's main commercial strips. Lots of other midrise proposals for the area in the mix too.
View attachment 122465
-my pic

They are lovely buildings, but they won't be dwarfed any time soon really. Still 705ft tall, that's nothing to sneeze at, no matter what city its in.
Maybe it's just the colour, but it reminds me a little of Scotia Plaza in Toronto. It may not be the tallest, and there are sure to be many more buildings taller than it to come, but it's still a very impressive building, and it's not going anywhere.

Same architect, same materials, similar interior detailing in places

Complete change of glass. I like this version better.
IMG_2287.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2287.JPG
    IMG_2287.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 256
I drove by the old student residence building at SAIT on the corner of 10th and 16th. It seems to be fenced off with construction materials inside. Any idea what is going on there?

Pretty sure they have been using that as the staging area and laydown for work being done on the John Ware building. Have been hearing that the building is going to have a name change as as well.

Back