4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Forum Issues

Same

Thanks! That fixed it.

Is anyone else having issues seeing some of the images today? I thought maybe it my PC, but I tried my wife's PC and the same issue.
Chrome is hiding them because it thinks the link is malicious. Try opening one of the images in a new tab, click on advance, and click on proceed to dangerous site. Then reload any page with hidden images and they should start working again.

Is anyone else having issues seeing some of the images today? I thought maybe it my PC, but I tried my wife's PC and the same issue.
Sorry folks for the inconvenience. Yes we were down. Should be all good now. Let me know if there still are issues.

So I've got one weird issue. I sometimes visit the Edmonton and Toronto sister sites just to check things out. The Edmonton one works just fine, but when I visit urbantoronto.ca on my computer I get this message:

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.44.10 AM.png

If I visit on incognito, it seems to work perfectly, I just have to sign in everytime. I'm pretty sure it's specific to my computer/browser

So I've got one weird issue. I sometimes visit the Edmonton and Toronto sister sites just to check things out. The Edmonton one works just fine, but when I visit urbantoronto.ca on my computer I get this message:

View attachment 405779
If I visit on incognito, it seems to work perfectly, I just have to sign in everytime. I'm pretty sure it's specific to my computer/browser
I've had that before as well, not sure what causes it. Usually clearing browsing history and cookies fixes the issue.

Haha yeah like all day the last two days!

There still seems to be an issue (well, at least for me) in accessing the forum. If I go to just the general skyrisecities.com site, click on the forum and get the total list of city forums, like so:
1662588212154.png

If I scroll down and click on Calgary, I just get a blank screen. I can access the forums if I type in the URL directly, as in calgary.skyrisecities.com/forum/ though.

Back