4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Forum Issues

weird bug.PNG

Anyone else getting this weird bug?

Frustrating indeed :( I spoke to the server administrator and there is some sort of issue with the server side, that they are looking into. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Does anybody else have this problem? When you go into one of the Calgary sub-menus (like Transportation and Infrastructure), the links to take you back to just Calgary are no longer there, and you have to go back to the master Forum list, and then click again to get back to Calgary?
1592921723179.png

Yes I have that problem as well. It’s really annoying.

Hmm...I'm trying to remember how it used to be. When I click on the 'Forums' link it takes me to the main Calgary links.
Does anybody else have this problem? When you go into one of the Calgary sub-menus (like Transportation and Infrastructure), the links to take you back to just Calgary are no longer there, and you have to go back to the master Forum list, and then click again to get back to Calgary?
View attachment 253455

menu-1.jpg

When I click on the Forums link I get the page below. I thought that's how it always was, or has the problem now been fixed?

menu-2.jpg

Problem still exists for me. When I click on that "Forum" link, I am taken to this page:
1593022945131.png

I think it used to be multiple links that would show like "Forums > Calgary > Buildings" for instance.

Back