News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Forum Issues

simster3

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this forum and I find the layout not overly intuitive (e.g. having to move back and forth between headings to see the latest posts). Is there some way to customize the viewing to make it easier to see the latest active threads (similar to SSP)? Or perhaps a place that has all threads, regardless of their topics?

Thanks for the help.

Getting emails for every thread I've replied to. Can't seem to disable sitewide...
byQnkCE.jpg

This doesn't seem to do the trick, but only disables emails from the thread. I've tried both options there, but only seems to work for whichever thread it came from.

Something that really drives me nuts with the site is posting or editing when you’re using the phone, which is what use almost all the time. An ad will pop up which blocks you from continuing to enter your post and if you close the ad, you can’t go back and edit your post. You have to save it, and go back and try and edit it and sometimes it takes two or three attempts . :mad:

Can we set a time limit for a new account before it can create threads?

It's no secret that once in a while SRC gets spammed with nonsense from overseas bots... even a 2-3 day time limit would likely deter bots. It's not like the vast majority of us are creating threads anyways.

Back