News   Apr 03, 2020
 5.1K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 4K     0 

Crane Count

I believe it's to keep consistent with other crane count reports. I have noticed in the past various construction reports on the number of cranes in a city usually only count tower cranes.

I believe it's to keep consistent with other crane count reports. I have noticed in the past various construction reports on the number of cranes in a city usually only count tower cranes.

Still technically a mobile crane as it can be folded up and moved around a site.

Exactly.

I think I saw the crane going up at Campus suites in Motel Village this morning, can anyone confirm?
Already?:eek: That would be a treat if its going up. I know a guy who works as a carpenter for the company thats suppose to build it and he was expecting a new years start. That would definitely be an early Christmas!

1542989411790.jpeg

We're down to 26.

Underwood, two at Telus sky and Riocan East village will come down in the next few months.

11+11 and Curtis block will go up in the next few months.

I predict we will definitely dip below 20. The big question is if we dip below 10 in the next 5 years.

It's definitely been a slow start in terms of highrises this year compared to other years, especially in the Beltline/downtown. The only project to get a real start with a crane up in the Core area was 500 block, everything else was either already started up from last year or is in the midst of site preparation. We've had a lot of proposals thrown around so hopefully a few more of them fruit into something tangible next year.

We're down to 26.

Underwood, two at Telus sky and Riocan East village will come down in the next few months.

11+11 and Curtis block will go up in the next few months.

I predict we will definitely dip below 20. The big question is if we dip below 10 in the next 5 years.
I heard through the grapevine a crane will be going up at the 7th ave and 10st Hat project within the next 2 months

Back