News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Call for Submissions: Buildings Completed and Under Construction in 2016

Are we sure Versus has begun occupancy? It still appeared to be under construction as of the last photo update.

I'm not sure about City Centre Tower and Live on Park either - they appeared to begin taking in tenants in late 2015, in which case they wouldn't qualify as a 2016 completion.
Versus is not occupied. Any activity that is seen is strictly construction personnel.

Versus has tenants in the lower building which is completely finished and some tenants in the taller building. I've walked past a couple of times at night and I have seen tenants in the tower building but only on some of the lower floors
Your statement is inaccurate. Versus is does not have tenants in the building and there is currently no occupancy in any portion of the building. The project is very near completion but is not quite there yet. Soon, but not yet.

Versus has tenants in the lower building which is completely finished and some tenants in the taller building. I've walked past a couple of times at night and I have seen tenants in the tower building but only on some of the lower floors
There are lights on at night in some suites but I'm pretty sure it's only construction workers working overtime.

Finalizing the list and I've come across a few more to be added.

Complete:

Bridgeland Crossings
Elements Hotel
Smith
The Metropolitan

U/C:

428 Sixth Avenue (5th and Third)
Bridgeland Affordable Housing Development
Ezra on Riley Park
Kensington Legion
Lumino 3
Marquee on 16th
Place 10 - Or is this on hold?
Steps Bridgeland
Ventus Block

And some I'm unsure about the status:

Avli on Atlantic - Has construction started?
Groves of Varsity - Completed?
INK - Applied for building permit, has construction started?

Any insight would be appreciated!
Avli has not started yet, as of a week ago. Ink has some construction fencing around it, but no equipment on site yet.

I haven't been past Smith recently, but as of about two weeks ago there was still construction fencing around the site.

Awesome. Anyone know the status of Radius Bridgeland BTW? There was heavy machinery on the site earlier in the year but I don't know if they've started digging yet.

It's hyperlinked in the previous post under 'vote'. Hopefully you had a chance to participate! We'll be posting the results tomorrow.

Back