Calgary's Beltline

Surrealplaces

Member Bio
Reaction score

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
There was a Topic in the Saturday Edition of the Calgary Herald (Aug 18th) About the Condo Tower at 11/2 St S.W. They Do Plan the 2nd Tower
Once the !st is Sold Out.Not Sure When Construction Will Start. I Give it a Year or So.

Tnx,
Operater,

dazzlingdave88

Member Bio
Reaction score
I really love the B.U.M.P. What a great way to add colour to the Beltline. From four pieces last year, to another ten this year. A relatively inexpensive way to add to the area and create even more of a destination for people to flock to. Fantastic!

I just got back from Berlin and my wife and I did a graffiti tour. Some were commissioned pieces and some weren't. It is amazing how much having art on bland building walls creates a vibrancy in a neighbourhood.

Chinook Arch

Member Bio
Reaction score
Man, I love that park. I don't know if anybody remembers the way it used to be before they redid it a few year back, but it's sooooo much better.

Silence&Motion

Member Bio
Reaction score

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
I guess the artwork in the 1 St SE underpass is an improvement over what was there however they have painted that entire stretch .... black on both sides of the street. Even with lights, it is pretty dark at night.