• Not Very Good

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beltline_B

Member Bio
Reaction score
I noticed this project is coming up to grade now, they’ve been moving along at a good pace, and with the warmer weather that patient pick up even more.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Again,
The More I Read/Hear about this Project, the More I want to Keep Tabs on Its Progress. Its the Beginning of May so will B Interested to see where It Stands in
3 to 6 Months Time to a Years Time. E V is Doing Well so I'm still hope this Project will Kick Start the Opportunities that Will B West Village and there are Lots of Them
in the Works.
Tnx,
Operater

haltcatchfire

Member Bio
Reaction score
My eyes must be playing tricks on me but I'm 100% sure. I just drove by and the north side of the site is not only completely excavated, there's at least one level of form work above the bottom. Looking back at the photos from just 2.5 weeks ago it was still at grade.

Columns for the west tower are above grade also.

haltcatchfire

Member Bio
Reaction score
So I had another look today and I was incorrect. The north side is still unexcavated. Yet I was 100% sure o_O

My eyes must be playing tricks on me but I'm 100% sure. I just drove by and the north side of the site is not only completely excavated, there's at least one level of form work above the bottom. Looking back at the photos from just 2.5 weeks ago it was still at grade.

Columns for the west tower are above grade also.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
How Many Birdies are on Site now? The Pictures give Me the Impression there are TWO. Only saw ONE on a Trip to 69 St on the L R T. on Saturday
(May 26th),
Tnx,
Operater,

Meikkhaell

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wow, it's shooting up well now, even just comparing June 5 to June 8.
Great pics, thanks for the update.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
Went by the Site (Sunday). Have to Say was Surprised how well the Site is Progressing, Next time I an D T, This will B a Greater Look See for Observations,
Tnx,
Operater,