Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
The final product will look a fair bit different than the design. The general shape and massing of the towers is the same, but the glazing will look quite different, the design as shown doesn't account for any partitions or columns, plus the developer is notoriously cheap.
So the glazing will look more like The Hat?

If they still have the pointed rooftops they rename the towers, the Tricorns, and The Hat can be renamed the Derby.

Hi All,
Hope this Project is STILL Going Forward!Would B Interesting to Follow on All 3 Towers,
Tnx,
Operater.

The final product will look a fair bit different than the design. The general shape and massing of the towers is the same, but the glazing will look quite different, the design as shown doesn't account for any partitions or columns, plus the developer is notoriously cheap.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is expecting anything marvellous out of this one anyways. It's just a big density boost and impressive height for a rental tower.

It impresses me how the canopy covering the sidewalk beside 9th Ave and 11St by the site is already covered in graffiti, some of it is actually kind of nice though...

It impresses me how the canopy covering the sidewalk beside 9th Ave and 11St by the site is already covered in graffiti, some of it is actually kind of nice though...
I am pretty sure they hired artists to do this graffiti. They were at it all day on Saturday (and maybe Sunday, can't remember), in the middle of the day painting.

Hi Group,
I look at Graffiti for What IT Is, LACK of RESPECT for PROPERTY OWNED by OTHERS - Weather its Bldgs. Train Rolling Stock or Anything Else for that Matters. It Shows the LOW MENTALITY of Those Who think ITS Smart to Spray Paint Anything they can Get Away With. If Caught CHARGE Them with VANDALISM and Put It on Their Drivers Lisence, Looks Really Good for Insurance and Abstract Purposes Try 5 Years for that Matter. Bottom Line, I was Taught to RESPECT What is Owned by Others, Property and What Ever. That isn't Asking Much.

Tnx
Operater,.

Hi Group,
I look at Graffiti for What IT Is, LACK of RESPECT for PROPERTY OWNED by OTHERS - Weather its Bldgs. Train Rolling Stock or Anything Else for that Matters. It Shows the LOW MENTALITY of Those Who think ITS Smart to Spray Paint Anything they can Get Away With. If Caught CHARGE Them with VANDALISM and Put It on Their Drivers Lisence, Looks Really Good for Insurance and Abstract Purposes Try 5 Years for that Matter. Bottom Line, I was Taught to RESPECT What is Owned by Others, Property and What Ever. That isn't Asking Much.

Tnx
Operater,.

They may not have a driver license. It's not as clear cut. Banksy can vandalize my walls whenever he wants. I'll do what others do. Carefully disassemble the wall his graffiti is on and put it in an auction for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Maybe Brookfield will buy it and put it in the lobby of Brookfield Place.

Hi Group,

Tnx
Operater,.
I agree when it's general graffiti, especially tagging. I'm all for purpose driven graffiti.

Back