Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Edmonton is the Ice District. I don't think there's much left once you take that away. Residential builders appear bolder in Calgary.

Reactions: MJC
Hi Group,
I Have Heard of the "Ice District" in Edmonton. Roger's Place and the Stantec Tower etc. From the Pictures I've Seen, Its a massive project. Its to bad the City of Calgary Refuses to Partner with "Calgary Next" so We can
Have a FIRST CLASS Facility Sports/Entertainment as Well. In some ways I am Biased in Favour of that Project that was to B Blt West of 14th St where the Car Dealerships are, Just My Views Only. See what Happens in a Few Years i Guess.

Tnx,
Operater.

No real visible change but was walking by so I took a shot regardless:

34836606065_ce3727c0bf_b.jpg

Hi Group,
That Tall Condo/Apt Tower has been there for Years, Not sure of the year it got Blt of hand. It Escapes yet I should Know as I worked Courier D.T. for a long time.
Provided All 3 Get Blt, At Least its a Start for Redevelopement of the Whole Areas from 9th Ave to 7th Ave and all the Empty Spots North of 7th., to 5th Ave S.W.
They Call the Areas West Village Now. It wasn't all that long ago that D.T.,was the End at 11th St. West of there Something Else - Name Wise. East Village Seems to B the Place to Build. Great. I'm betting on the West End for now. Interesting.

Tnx
Operater.

It's basically an entire city block. How long did it take Arris to complete drilling?

Hi Group,
Are All 3 Bldgs going to B Blt at the Same Time when the Project reaches Ground Level? Not sure Off Hand but from what I can see by the Photos I take It they Own the Whole Block!

Tnx,
Operater,

The final product will look a fair bit different than the design. The general shape and massing of the towers is the same, but the glazing will look quite different, the design as shown doesn't account for any partitions or columns, plus the developer is notoriously cheap.

Back