Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
So i just heard today from a reliable source that the Korean supplier has been dropped, and it is now a local supplier (not sure who). I was told it is still a very high end spec, expect it to look good (fingers crossed). It should be arriving "very shortly". I didn't get an exact date.

Does high end spec for Cidex mean 75% spandrel instead of 90%?

So i just heard today from a reliable source that the Korean supplier has been dropped, and it is now a local supplier (not sure who). I was told it is still a very high end spec, expect it to look good (fingers crossed). It should be arriving "very shortly". I didn't get an exact date.

Does high end spec for Cidex mean 75% spandrel instead of 90%?
I am willing to wait and see the product before judging too much. Yes, Hat East Village is disappointing, but Cidex's previous tower projects are pretty good in my opinion. The 3 at Westgate and the two Aura towers looks good (although, I noticed some of the colours are fading already on the Aura ones). If they want to truly make this their flagship project, I would assume it will be as nice as, if not exceeding, those two projects.

Maybe it'll be Starline?

0-2018-04-18 056.jpg

0-2018-04-18 055.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wondering that myself. I feel like if the intention was to indefinitely hold the tower that would have dismantled it a while ago. Last I was down there they hadn't capped the rebar, so I feel like we can expect to see this one go ahead. Could be wrong though.

Probably around 130 meters and still no glass. Yikes. Pleeease don't let this one turn out like the shockingly blue 'The Park' o_O

Back