Votes: 17 44.7%
  • So So

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was going to ask the same question. AFAIK, the Riff is supposed to be a continuation of Stephen Ave, so it should be continuous right up to the Municipal Building. Now if only they would connect it through there too...

I was going to ask the same question. AFAIK, the Riff is supposed to be a continuation of Stephen Ave, so it should be continuous right up to the Municipal Building. Now if only they would connect it through there too...

That is also the plan ;)

A little update from today:

34918277655_8935f858ab_b.jpg

34107334813_4aee5b1481_b.jpg

34786193421_cfc5eb7630_b.jpg

I wonder if the plan is to make both sides as nice as possible then come back to the public and say, "Now, see wouldn't it be nice if we did a city hall reno?"

hahahaha sneaky buggers! It'd probably work though! Make the private sector money do the work that sways public opinion toward doing a major city hall reno! ;) I'm game! :D

In such a case, the city should have had CMLC develop the Rift than to rely on bottom feeding condo developers to deliver an exceptionally nice product.

Back