UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

Hi,
This Site has Been Abandoned for About 10 Years etc. I am just Wondering How the Rebarb has lasted in the Weather etc. Can't help but feel a Lot has Rusted and is in Bad Shape. Could B
Dead Wrong on This, Not Sure as Its been Years since I was at the Site Anyone had a chance to get a Good Look etc. Just Wondering.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Agree to Disagree Here, but it would B Interesting to Find Out what the Dvlpr Paid for the Site, After All it sat there for 10 Yrs doing Nothing. I would Expect Them to want to Get Their Monies
Worth from the Site, 37 Flrs says a Lot Really. Lets Hope They have What it Takes to Bld and Complete the Project..
Tnx,
Operater,

There probably paid a lot less than what the site is worth now. They already made their money. Completing the tower is bonus.

Hi,
I DON'T get Out Much due to Medical Issues, but Its Been Years Since I Went by the Site. The Closet I Ever Got to the Site was 315 10th Ave S.E. where the City had I Believe Youth Offices
for Job Training etc. Not Sure what is There Now but I Remember the City had Concerns as the Place had just a Foundation of Sorts and Nothing Much Else.I know some Work Got Done and NOT much Else. Guess I OWE It to Myself to pay a Visit and See what is Happening. Ideally I would like to see Commercial Space for Dental, Doctors and Other Small Offices as the Areas Could use Them. It Does Help to Pay the Bills etc. Just My Views,
Tnx,
Operater.

I'm sure they will. Strategic's a shrewd company, they play their cards carefully.
Hi,
Agree to Disagree Here, but it would B Interesting to Find Out what the Dvlpr Paid for the Site, After All it sat there for 10 Yrs doing Nothing. I would Expect Them to want to Get Their Monies
Worth from the Site, 37 Flrs says a Lot Really. Lets Hope They have What it Takes to Bld and Complete the Project..
Tnx,
Operater,

Stratigic posted an update on their facebook page last week with a small shot of the work happening on the parkade core (unfortunately a collage with the renders):

Construction work on the parkade of ONE, a mixed-use 37-floor building, is going strong! Crews are currently building the inner core and the centre of the parkade from level P6 up to the main level. When complete in summer 2020, ONE will feature 379 residential units with a total of 331,342 square feet of space.

37860300_1982151038514509_7067798568844656640_n.jpg

Attachments

• 37860300_1982151038514509_7067798568844656640_n.jpg
    37860300_1982151038514509_7067798568844656640_n.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 526
Hi,
With Construction of the Parking Structure so far I was Wondering if a Birdie has Landed on the Site Yet. If Not It must B Flying Above
Looking for a Spot to Land.

Tnx,
Operater.

I heard that they have a BP to finish bringing it up to grade, but are still waiting for the main BP to be released. There may be a bit a lull in action if the site gets to grade and they have to keep waiting for the BP. I heard this about 3 weeks ago, so maybe the main BP is good to go by now.

Back