• So So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not very good

• Terrible

• Total voters
McKinleyBurkart_Odeon_1.jpg

I'll reserve full judgement until the building is finished, but so far I like the rendering better. The transparent glass in the rendering makes the building.

Here's the latest update I did on this one, from November 5. The glass looks good in real life. Very high quality.

30502162530_4721d9c1e7_b.jpg

Reactions: AJX
I wonder how their project on 19th st NW is coming along? I haven't been by there in ages.

Are you talking about the Kensington Legion? Other than that I can't think of any projects on or near 19th Northwest, and I travel that area a lot.

Being McKinley Burkart, it should turn out quite nicely. The only shame is the ugliness across the street.

How dare you besmirch Spiro's! :mad:

JK, I've never been. :p I think I've been driving or driven past it for 30 years though.

Odeon going to be way out of place for a while. There's been a little bit of action in area, but nothing for the vast emptiness west of it.

Are you talking about the Kensington Legion? Other than that I can't think of any projects on or near 19th Northwest, and I travel that area a lot.

I think it's around where the old Dairy Lane used to be. I'll see if I can dig up a rendering.....might not be a McKinley Burkhart project.

Wow that's a nicer little building for sure! I haven't seen that one at all, if I knew it was underway, I would have snapped it on my last city wide update a month ago.

How dare you besmirch Spiro's! :mad:
JK, I've never been. :p I think I've been driving or driven past it for 30 years though.

One of us is confused. Spiros is on 17th ave, while the building I'm talking about is in Marda Loop on 33rd ave.

The ugliness I refer to is this:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/33...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa758c46a3ba56fd4!6m1!1e1

Although the Phil and Sebastian inside is very nicely done.

I used to live by Spiros for years...and never went in either, ha.

Back