The Hub | ?m | 28s | Campus Suites | ARK Inc.

General Rating for this project

• Great

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Very Good

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Good

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • So So

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Terrible

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
This tower has definitely grown on me. It looks cheap from close up and its immediate surroundings are truly dreadful, but it’s doing more good than harm. I just feel bad for the people who have to live in it.
3C0F3313-1929-421E-911C-36FDBD22737B.jpeg
6FEFED8F-FB90-4D2D-ABD4-CB771853FDDF.jpeg
79328CFD-D171-43BA-8C0A-E263BB14DC90.jpeg

I never really minded the tower portion TBH. One of these in Calgary adds some variety, though I wouldn't want to see more of the same. The podium is decent, and if surrounded by better public and pedestrian realm would be fine.

If they could even pave that ally and put some nice lights and trees it would go a long way to making it feel safer. I don't think it can be anything more than it is because it faces the back of all the buildings, but it can be improved aesthetically which would help the area. I actually don't despise the building. West Village is 100x worse in my opinion.

It's something you would see stuck up outside of Central London. Again, add a few decent towers around it and I don't see why this can't be a decent win.
I've never minded it either, the tower gives me strong European vibes for whatever reason. I have some friends that live there too and the interior and the amenities aren't half bad.

It's a black and white rectangle with uneven windows on top of a black and white rectangle with uneven windows. There isn't anything special here.
this fact alone makes it a win in my books. Anything better than the 80 shades of beige, cheap trim, vinyl garbage we see on most projects in this country

It's something you would see stuck up outside of Central London. Again, add a few decent towers around it and I don't see why this can't be a decent win.
In Central London this would be a very high quality tower and would thus look way better. This building as it is, is super cheap and crappy looking. The first picture in Silence&Motion's picture shows how crappy it is, the oil canning on the while cladding panels looks awful. When the spandrel panels on the podium curtain wall look better, you know it's not a job well done.

It's not the ugliest highrise by any means, but it just looks cheap AF!

Does anyone have information or updates on the development proposal right across this one? There were supposed to be two smaller towers.

Back