The Hub | ?m | 28s | Campus Suites | ARK Inc.

General Rating for this project

• Great

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Good

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • So So

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Terrible

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Considering this is only 60% the height of West Village Towers, I wouldn't mind either.

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
My only issues are the podium, streetscape and general urban form of the area - not much to complain about that the tower has complete control over given the site context.

I would have loved the density to be built at a more human-scale (4 - 8 stories) urban format - but that's more of a theoretical preference rather than a practical request given all the rules, policies, design cultures, and constraints that get us a 28-storey, car-oriented tower vs. a block of European-style urbanism in Banff Trail.
I am happy to see they are at least re-aligning the road in front of it. It was a dog's breakfast, now it's only partly a dog's breakfast.

Sky of Blue

Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s definitely not group think. The Hub gets posted repeatedly on Reddit as OMG what IS this monstrosity I am seeing. People form an opinion all by themselves.

Patrick.1980

Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s definitely not group think. The Hub gets posted repeatedly on Reddit as OMG what IS this monstrosity I am seeing. People form an opinion all by themselves.
I think it's a bit of both. I have heard other people outside of this forum make negative comments about it, but I've also heard some who like it.