Votes: 16 32.7%
  • So So

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
That's good news, so I guess we can definitely say that this one is underway now!

I'm just not a fan of this project. The podium is ok, but the tower portion is way too cookie cutter for the area. N3 shows that you don't have to be boring to be affordable.

I find the base ugly. Reminds me of the non profits down on Macleod and 57th The tower is indeed on the bland side.

Agreed with both of you, it's really a pretty average to below average design. I can't say I'm surprised, after all Cidex is simply looking to put up a rental tower with X amount of units and get it on the market. IMO rentals should be designed better. There's no reason good design can't apply to rental properties.

Just went past the site, saw the pile of debris and trucks going to the site to haul it away. Not a lot on the site to begin with, but what was there is being removed as I type this.
The last time I saw the site, it looked like chunks of broken asphalt and random debris. Clearing must be a sign the driller is on the way back.

20170121_135218_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20170121_135218_resized.jpg
    20170121_135218_resized.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 366
Hi Group,

I'm New to Skyrise Cities - Well I'm Not because I Have Been following the Site for Close to a Year Figuring Out Just How the Site Works. Trust its OK. I Have an Interest in Realestate, Construction, Rail and Transit. Been Sitting on www.urbantoronto.ca but since Sites for Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver Have Opened Up I Can Now Expand my Interests.
OK on this Topic I See the "Hat Project" is Next to the Sally Ann Place. Question? What Happens to that place? With Land Prices for Property Either Going Up or Down in Values I Have Reservations it Won't Last much Longer. Will It be Bought Out as It Can't Last All that Much Longer at the Rate Developers want to Develope the Areas
Anyone Know Realestate Well Enough to Comment.
Thanks,
Operater.

Hi Group,

I Didn't Know the School Board had Bought the Property. For Years the Site was the Sally Ann Shelter as Such as I Knew I it. Didn't Realize the Site was Empty. I Knew About the 2013 Floods, Didn't Know What Got Flooded and What Didn't but I Did Know that City Hall was Seriously Flooded. When I Worked D T as a Courier City Hall was the My Best Act for Trips. so I Knew the Depts Inside Out. Try Law Dept, Planning, Parks, Alderman's Office and Mayors Office, Knew Everyone. It was a Lot of Fun.

Thanks,
Operater.

Back