The Guardian | 147m | 44s | Hon | IBI Group

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
Perhaps some of the Best Answers would B by Asking the Owners how They find the Towers on the Over All. Opinions will Vary but It
gives You Ideas etc to Go by. Good Luck.
Tnx,
Operater.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe few units are listed on Airbnb! rent a unit for couple nights to check the building out...same goes for many condos in the city. you can also see reviews from other people that rented in a building as they point out small detail.
Awesome idea, and you're right almost all new condo towers have a few Airbnb units.

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've heard the elevators in the guardian take forever. I had some friends who lived on lower floors and they would press the elevator button, go for a shower, come out, and the elevator still wouldn't have come.
If this is true that is atrocious, and cause for an immediate pass on this building. How could anyone live above the 7th floor with elevators like this? What is the point? You certainly wouldn't have a fast inner-city commute, as you would spend more time waiting for the elevator than in traffic.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't think that house is going to last too much longer if someone doesn't start doing some maintenance on it. The balloons look pretty cool though.

gsunnyg

Member Bio
Reaction score
Damn thats freaky, the balloons and run down house looks like the one place where the clown lived under in "IT"

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
Or better yet, the house gets restored. I don't know the history, but iirc it's a heritage house.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
Piece of History? Maybe, then Maybe Not. Depends on the Dvlpr as such. Will B interested to see what happens in the Up Coming Months really.
Guess time will tell.

Tnx,
Operater.

Social Justice

Member Bio
Reaction score
Apparently CMLC will take care of the Enoch Sales house now that they are driving the development in that area.
Good to hear. It's nice that some of Victoria Park is being saved.

LloydBraun

Member Bio
Reaction score
Interestingly i recall hearing enoch sales house was to be incorporated into a hotel development as a separate amenity/restaurant type building a few years back. Hotel pulled out from what i recall.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the Marriott ClubSport proposal.