Votes: 24 58.5%
  • So so

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They only built the parkade for the west tower, not the east.

It is.

From the website, the first building looks mostly sold.

70% sold and that is straight from the developer. They were almost 40% sold within a few months of launch back in 2014 and then sales slowed with the recession to about 1 suite per month over the last two years. They have about 30 of 105 suites left to sell.

How would you build half of an automated garage?
It is not automated. What is unique about this parkade is the size of the parking "stalls". It is a traditional ramp and drive aisle system, however the floor to ceiling heights have been increased, allowing you to have a private "garage" with the ability to put a lift in your area, to double stack your car collection.

I thought at one time there was supposed to be an elevator type system....maybe I'm getting it mixed up with automated proposal on 7th ave
It is not automated. What is unique about this parkade is the size of the parking "stalls". It is a traditional ramp and drive aisle system, however the floor to ceiling heights have been increased, allowing you to have a private "garage" with the ability to put a lift in your area, to double stack your car collection.

2017 June 27 173.JPG
2017 June 27 174.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 June 27 173.JPG
    2017 June 27 173.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 381
  • 2017 June 27 174.JPG
    2017 June 27 174.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 328
Also from yesterday....I hate the 3MB posting limit...some of my picture from my phone are bigger than that.
I got the same error message when trying to take a pic. I guess the pictures on my phone must be over three meg. That explains why they wouldn't load.

Also from yesterday....I hate the 3MB posting limit...some of my picture from my phone are bigger than that.

Keeps the site moving faster but I'll talk to our webmaster to see about changing it. I have the same problem with shots from my phone. Thanks for the updates @dazzlingdave88

Back