Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Ya u pretty much bang on there, where'd u hear that from though, u work there? Also just updating for people interested about this job site, its most likely not getting finished for a while now. Last time a panel dropped inside the fence, on site from the top, and no real work occurred for over a month with a bunch of safety reviews. This time its on public road. Who knows what the fate of this job is at this point.

That's a shame. Progress was pretty steady during the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Hi,
Telus Sky had a Work Place Incident on the Outside. If It Shuts Down on Outside Does the Inside Work Shut Down as Well? Just Wondering.

Tnx,
Operater,

May 2, 2018

fullsizeoutput_afb.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_afb.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_afb.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 438
Definitely. Though I must say, I don't love the grey colour you see in the picture above when it's sunny out.
Kind of causes the blue windows to appear faded rather than stand out.

Still doesn't ruin my love for this building though. Just a minor little thing.

This building is fantastic! Those brown traffic light polls are absolutely hideous. Wish the city would replace every traffic and light standard in the downtown core to something cool and interesting.

Hi All,
I Noticed in One if the Photos that "Field Law" has Moved from the Old Lougheed Bldg by 6/1 to the Old Amoco Bldg at 7/4. When Did this Happen.
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi All,
I Noticed in One if the Photos that "Field Law" has Moved from the Old Lougheed Bldg by 6/1 to the Old Amoco Bldg at 7/4. When Did this Happen.
Tnx,
Operater.
I installed some a/c for their server rooms in that building early last year I think it was.

I was just out for dim sum with some buds yesterday and on the drive back, at the intersection of like 16 and 19 NE, Telus Sky, SEC, The Bow, and Brookfield come together as a dense cluster similar to Toronto's "Pyramid" with FCP, Scotia, Commerce Court, etc. It looked unreal, but I didn't have a chance to get a pic. I'd urge anyone with a decent camera to head up there, maybe to the top of that pedestrian bridge, and nab that shot! :D

Back