Stephen Avenue Place Revitalization | 155m | 40s | Slate

Agree. It's 100% better. We just need to get that restaurant and patio going in time for summer.

This during summer patio season is going to be a game changer, let's hope the ground floor restaurant/bar is a good.
I will be very surprised if this opens this year. Still so much uncertainty about the pandemic and some form of restrictions likely to be around for the rest of the year. That is a big space and a lot of investment required to do it right by someone with deep pockets and a lot of patience.

54421108-A11D-4255-9304-233F8FE4535B.jpeg

I'm just so confused as to why there's just a big vertical grey wall? An electronic screen would make this an instant banger but even a mural would do wonders right now. Currently, it's giving off a corporate vibe on a prominent Mainstreet.
Totally, would be miles better with a BUMP project on it or LED installation. Calgary clearly doesn’t have any policy discouraging blank walls and surfaces they are endless

I'm just so confused as to why there's just a big vertical grey wall? An electronic screen would make this an instant banger but even a mural would do wonders right now. Currently, it's giving off a corporate vibe on a prominent Mainstreet.
That picture just screams it's BEGGING for one.

Back