Solo on 4th | 16.76m | 5s | Indevelopments | Indevelopments

16196511488486768600511031692383.jpg

It true, I'm just glad it's moving. There was a good 6 month period where nothing happened, and even at its best the movement is slow.

First core (probably stairs) topped out. Starting on the centre (probably elevator) core now.

F74F8707-DEF3-4709-BA17-B56D45E0F337.jpeg

So in a month, all they have managed to accomplish is finish the elevator shaft. I am guessing they are waiting for their lumber order to start framing.
That seems to be the common them on many of these lowrise projects...hurry up then wait, then hurry up again, and wait some more. It was mentioned that this one was to be modular construction. I'm guessing holds up with the modules?

So in a month, all they have managed to accomplish is finish the elevator shaft. I am guessing they are waiting for their lumber order to start framing.

Ahh that makes sense. I thought maybe they were running into liquidity problems, so we're moving as slow as possible while also keeping their construction permits alive lol.

I live in Mission and I'm genuinely curious if Elva - which started in Feb 2021 - is going to be completed before this.

Back