Scotia Place | 36.85m | 11s | CSEC | HOK

Do you support the proposal for the new arena?

• Yes

Votes: 99 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 25.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
I also think naming a bar after someone killed by a drunk driver is a little off. Imagine someone drink's too much at Johnny Hockey's, gets in their car and kills another cyclist. The restaurant/bar should be called Lanny's Moustache, he's already well known to be part of the Tamarack in Montana.

i bet they arent coming...could see it being a security risk that isn't in the public interest...maybe a mistake last time? Not sure we ever see detailed floorplans online of other developments?
Agreed. I think we'll just get a few more interior renderings (eventually). Someone will probably leak some shots of the BP set anonymously at some point if they're not publicly released.

Agreed. I think we'll just get a few more interior renderings (eventually). Someone will probably leak some shots of the BP set anonymously at some point if they're not publicly released.
I think CSEC and the City will certainly release those once formal construction is underway, if nothing else but to boost excitement for seat/suite/club sales. As much as I WANT to see the plans, I cant think of a rational reason to show them publicly, given the security risk of that

I think CSEC and the City will certainly release those once formal construction is underway, if nothing else but to boost excitement for seat/suite/club sales. As much as I WANT to see the plans, I cant think of a rational reason to show them publicly, given the security risk of that
We had the full floor plans of the last one, no?

Back