Portfolio East | 147m | 44s | BentallGreenOak | Gibbs Gage

Looks okay. It's nothing exciting, but the towers are decent enough, and the retail and density will be good for that area.

A few months back BK were revisiting it. They may waited too long to make a decision as between Curtis Block, Underwood and Strategic One ... there are/will be 1200 new rental units on the market, within a couple of blocks of Portfolio.

I mean this in earnest so don’t take it the wrong way, but any time there is something new on a development, it will be posted here within 24 hours of the information becoming available. We have a pretty fantastic network on this forum 🙂

I mean this is earnest so don’t take it the wrong way, but any time there is something new on a development, it will be posted here within 24 hours of the information becoming available. We have a pretty fantastic network on this forum 🙂
It had been two years since this specific thread was last touched on- so I was curious to know if anything had changed. But, thank you for the reassurance :)

It had been two years since this specific thread was last touched on- so I was curious to know if anything had changed. But, thank you for the reassurance :)
Yeah no worries man. We’re all suuuper pumped for the East Victoria Park developments to finally get started. BLVD was a pretty great start, but we want MOOOORE! 🤯

Different design would be preferred if this goes ahead in the future. We have enough duplicates in our portfolio already!
No kidding. Imagine having 4 identical towers in the Beltline?! At least BVS is hidden in the core 😰

You have to think at this point they'll wait out the C+E a bit, right? Let CMLC finish the BMO, wait for the city to finish the new c-train station and open up 17th to the grounds, then you have something to sell. Although I guess if you started now you could finish when they do? I mean Nest has some movement, I thought that thing was dead and gone (granted its scale is small compared to this).

Back