Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Hey, this one's lookin good!
Perhaps a silly question, havent been following this extensively until now.
What's that shadowy building in the recent renders?
Looks a little like the Bow, but i thought this project was near EAPish.

Or is it a 2nd building as part of this project? Looks tall, and very similar to this one.

Last edited:
The second tower is phase II of the project.

Hey, this one's lookin good!
Perhaps a silly question, havent been following this extensively until now.
What's that shadowy building in the recent renders?
Looks a little like the Bow, but i thought this project was near EAPish.

Or is it a 2nd building as part of this project? Looks tall, and very similar to this one.

Hi Group,

Is this the Project that is Going Up on the West Side of 4th St between 11th and 12th Ave,

Tnx,
Operater,

So the second tower ghosted out in the renderings, that's part of this development?

oops, guess I should have read more before asking, question answered!

I'm usually not a huge fan of the "2 towers, basically identical with 1 a bit taller than the other" gimmick. Would rather have one, vastly more impressive tower than two pretty good ones.
That being said, this project is pretty damn impressive regardless. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Is the 2nd tower going ahead anytime soon? Or just some idea that kinda-maybe might happen eventually? (like Brookfield Place pt 2 I believe)

I'm usually not a huge fan of the "2 towers, basically identical with 1 a bit taller than the other" gimmick. Would rather have one, vastly more impressive tower than two pretty good ones.
That being said, this project is pretty damn impressive regardless. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Is the 2nd tower going ahead anytime soon? Or just some idea that kinda-maybe might happen eventually? (like Brookfield Place pt 2 I believe)
There is a maximum area for a floor plate in the Beltline ARP, that's to avoid massive towers that act as a wall like Vantage Pointe. There aren't really any restrictions on height due to shadow concerns, just FAR limitations. Multiple towers end up being the best way to achieve density.

I prefer the look of two towers over one really tall tower. More density closer to the ground. It's a rare occurrence for design excellence in residential. A mediocre tower that stands alone in the skyline doesn't look good at all.

Is that shadowy tower being built anytime soon? Or just a random idea they might/might not do?
I wonder how tall that one's gonna be. Looks bigger for sure.

Unfortunately not a lot of info on the second tower. In the DP they only showed the second tower as a shadow, and no heights or details.

This site is getting busier everyday. Scaffolding going up along 12ave today and a couple of excavators in the alley way as well. Shouldn’t be long before the old gal comes down
And hopefully not long before the new one goes up!

Back