Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
On this Project Site, there is Bldg on the 11th Ave Side, South Side Known as 525 11th Ave S.W. Its Not that Old and is 4 Floors High if I Remember it Correctly. Does It stay or is it Part of the Redevelopement? I know that the Bldg on the Corner of 12/4 S.W. (North Side) had Various Federal Depts, I Believe Fireball Courier Has Space there but Not Sure Who Else. Furniture Store? Doesn't Quite Add Up - Honestly. Fill in the Blanks? T I A.
Tnx,
Uoerater,
I don't believe there are any plans to keep this building. It has no historical significance or relevance to the project.

Hi Group,

Does anyone Know When Demolition/Construction Starts on the Whole Project? I am Figuring Sometime in 2018.
Tnx,
Operater,

All the tenants moved out of the building a few months back and going into work this morning there was some fencing up with a few large bins in the small parking lot on the west side of the building. It looks like at least some interior demo is going to be starting.

All the tenants moved out of the building a few months back and going into work this morning there was some fencing up with a few large bins in the small parking lot on the west side of the building. It looks like at least some interior demo is going to be starting.
Interesting news. If they got to the tendering stage, then it wouldn't be a complete surprise if they move ahead.

2017 Nov 25 023.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 Nov 25 023.JPG
    2017 Nov 25 023.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 454
All the windows have tarps over them as of this morning. It's definitely interior demolition.

It's an old building. They are most likely completing asbestos abatement prior to demolition of the building. It would also explain the tarps over the entrances and windows.

Last edited:

Back